David is a professional journalist, trained designer, self-taught programmer, and amateur printmaker living in Brooklyn, New York.
He's the product of suburban Boston, the Sam Fox School of Design and Visual Arts at Washington University in St. Louis, and Bloomberg, where he created interactive stories for its web sites, television stations, radio broadcasts, and magazines.
1 David has been tweeting
1.1 Tweets over time
1.2 Recent Tweets
- The family trees of the six companies that make 50% of the world’s beer http://t.co/FCWRnZhCkt http://t.co/tbPaTfC3VN
- Tequila Truck
- RT @keaggy: @YAN0 Lesson: break the law with confidence.
Follow him @YAN0
2 David has been publishing
2.1 Stories over time
2.2 Recent Stories
- The family trees of the six companies that make 50% of the world’s beer
- India took a picture of Mars—and found a picture of India
- Use this calculator to see how bars jack up the prices of your favorite drinks
- What we learned from mapping the fashion Instagram universe
- The more people fly, the more they prefer the aisle seat
Read him on Quartz
3 David has been ’grammin
3.1 ’Gram likes over time
3.2 Most recent ’gram
Follow him @yanofsky
4 David has been reading
4.1 Instapaper content read over time
4.2 Recent content read
5 David has been listening
5.1 Listening over time
5.2 Recent music listened to
Follow him on rdio
6 David has been elsewhere
This website was designed and coded in 2013 by David Yanofsky in Brooklyn, New York and Los Angeles, California using Sublime Text. The body text is typeset in Courier Prime, or Courier, or Monaco, or something else–because that's how the internet works.
Last updated at 10:01 PM EDT on October 01, 2014