David is a professional journalist, trained designer, self-taught programmer, and amateur printmaker living in Brooklyn, New York.
He's the product of suburban Boston, the Sam Fox School of Design and Visual Arts at Washington University in St. Louis, and Bloomberg, where he created interactive stories for its web sites, television stations, radio broadcasts, and magazines.
1 David has been tweeting
1.1 Tweets over time
1.2 Recent Tweets
- So the real loser in this deal is the US Government. It’s possibly out a couple million in tax revenue.
- i.e. the charities get as much as they would anyway, Arod pays no taxes, and the Yankees pad their bottom line http://t.co/PGRO32g234
- YAAAAAS! https://t.co/nVFByy8E87
Follow him @YAN0
2 David has been publishing
2.1 Stories over time
2.2 Recent Stories
- The Nepal earthquake today had less than one-fifth the strength of the last one
- Scientists are measuring the Nepal earthquake by bouncing radar beams off Kathmandu from space
- Last minute Mayweather-Pacquiao tickets are the best Mayweather-Pacquiao tickets
- Was the Nepal earthquake twice as big as we thought?
- This map shows where the strongest earthquakes are expected to strike
Read him on Quartz
3 David has been ’grammin
3.1 ’Gram likes over time
3.2 Most recent ’gram
Follow him @yanofsky
4 David has been reading
4.1 Instapaper content read over time
4.2 Recent content read
5 David has been listening
5.1 Listening over time
5.2 Recent music listened to
Follow him on rdio
6 David has been elsewhere
This website was designed and coded in 2013 by David Yanofsky in Brooklyn, New York and Los Angeles, California using Sublime Text. The body text is typeset in Courier Prime, or Courier, or Monaco, or something else–because that's how the internet works.
Last updated at 02:00 PM EDT on July 04, 2015